Saturday, February 4, 2012

Update :D

So, I bought a European account over the break of this site. And I was placed into platinum. But got bumped into diamond in no time at all. I am doing well as of now in my American server quest. I realized the other night that end game PvZ a mothership is a must have for winning. There is nothing else that can change the tide that quickly. Also, I think that the most underused upgrades end game are observer speed, as well as the warp prism speed. Both of which can and should be integrated into the end of the game. PvP is going well, I will upload a video of a new timing push i'm thinking of. PvT is going better than usual. to my understanding, it is up to spliting and casting abilities before your opponent does. Any who. I'm going to start writing updates on what a learn (a diary)

No comments:

Post a Comment